“Honestly, the support and efforts of the Awards International in spreading the mindset and CX culture is fully appreciated.”
Lama Shanti, Head of Digitization and customer experience department, Paltel
The Asia Customer Experience Awards is here to celebrate the continent’s incredible range of CX achievements.
The last two years have brought considerable challenges for customer experience professionals, with economies, societies and organisations evolving at high speed. In this fast-moving landscape, it’s essential to know whether you’re on the right track - and if you are, the world deserves to know!
That’s what these Awards are about: you can hear about Asia’s top CX initiatives, share your knowledge and advance the overall status of customer experience. But it’s also a chance to compete - and win!
By taking part, you’ll have an incredible shared experience with your team, showing them you value their efforts and raising your team morale to new heights. And if you win, you’ll send a powerful message to your customers that you’re a force to be reckoned with!
Here’s a few reasons to get involved:
- Open Presentations from pioneering organisations across 21 categories
- Detailed feedback from independent judges
- Talks from Asia’s leading CX influencers
- Networking opportunities with top CX professionals
- Publicity for your extraordinary achievements!
We’d love you to join us on the road to recognition! Take a look through the website to find out more.
“Proud to be one of the Judges at the International Customer Experience Awards, with 179 participants from 46 different countries. We heard great insights, presentations, and stories our category. Many thanks to my fellow Judges and a very special thanks to Ian Golding and the Awards International Dream Team for the amazing organizing.”
Laith Al-Alami, Institute of Banking Studies - Jordan, Trainer
Each entrant has an equal chance of competing and winning an award. Our scoring criteria are clear and apply to all, without exception.
No other awards programme scrutinises entries as carefully as we do. Here's how we make things fair:
- At least 3-6 judges per category
- Every entry is scored at least 10 times by the judges in your category (first online and then again at the live online presentations)
- 6,500 unique scores on the day, plus 5,200 scores from written entries
- Each entry is scrutinised by independent judges for at least 7.5 hours
In recognition of our commitment to fairness, we are recipients of the coveted Outstanding Trust Mark from the Independent Awards Standards Council, the highest accolade that they offer.
Awards International will continue to strive for perfection in all our events, so that every participant can have the best possible awards experience!
“We heard great insights, presentations, and stories in our category. Many thanks to my fellow judges and a very special thanks to Ian Golding and the Awards International Dream Team for the amazing organizing.”
Laith Al-Alami, Trainer, Institute of Banking Studies - Jordan
How to Enter
Entering the ASIA CXA® is simple and easy. All you have to do is:
Choose the category(-ies);
find those categories that reflect your results best. You may enter as many initiatives as you wish. Also, you may submit the same entry across multiple categories, if it applies. Book a call with your Awards Consultant to explore your options further.
Submit your entry form;
the online entry form is essential for impressing the judges (it counts for 50% of your overall score). This should tell your company's CX story, outline your results, and explain why your initiative should get the award this year.
What happens next?
The finalists will be announced on July 1. For more information on the entry process, and for answers to any other questions, please contact your Awards Consultant Aleksandar at email@example.com.
To learn more about the achievements that will be recognised at this year's awards go to our categories page.
“First and foremost- thanks for a great event and contest! It was an amazing day and scoring 2 golds made it of course even better! I would like to thank you and your colleagues for pulling through such a massive events and organizing seamless logistics and great experience- you guys did fabulous!”
Helen Gavrilova, EF Kids and Tins, Vice President Customer Experience
The Awards are a two-day experience, and can be enjoyed online from the comfort of your home or office. Click here to see the full agenda.
What you can expect:
- From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m (Singapore Time - SGT), finalists present their initiatives in front of independent judging panels: this is the Awards Finals.
- Each category has its own “room”, administered by a member of the Awards International team, in which each of the category’s presentations will take place.
- Many of these are open to spectators, so you’ll have the opportunity to attend open presentations throughout the day and see dozens of examples of top customer experience.
- Before or after your presentation, you can also network with hundreds of other CX professionals, exchange thoughts and gain new industry insights; our networking app makes this incredibly easy.
- Expanding on customer feedback, we’re organising a series of #CXTrendsTalks throughout the day, delivered by some of the world’s top CX professionals. It’s the perfect way to build up to the Awards Ceremony.
- A spectacular Awards Ceremony, featuring keynote speakers worldwide, a charity raffle and the announcement of the winners in each category!
“What an amazing event and awards evening. Seamless use of technology ALL DAY LONG. Who would have thought that we could deliver the annual CX Awards virtually?? Congratulations and well done everyone at Awards International”
Stewart Pattinson, Purple Cat, Director
Sponsor the Awards
Any forward-thinking organisation looks to position itself at the forefront of CX - and sponsoring the Awards is the perfect way to do this. You’ll be aligning yourself with the Asia's most customer-centric companies – plus getting some amazing exposure for your brand.
We have a range of sponsorship packages to suit every budget – take a look at our brochure and decide what works best for you.